This weekend is one of my favorite fall events of the year in Murphy NC! It is the John C Campbell Folk School’s famous Fall Festival! We went to last year’s Fall Festival and absolutely loved it! It’s a wonderful event and opportunity to enjoy good food, great music, vendors, crafts, tons of talent from all over, see practically everyone you know in Murphy, and just have a good time!
There’s one thing for certain! The Poltrocks will be there 😉
Just in case you have a hard time finding it, here are directions to the Folk School from McDonald’s in Murphy (so you have a good landmark to start from).
- turn left on to 64 East (the 4 Lane).
- Drive over the river and turn right at the traffic light where 64 turns right
- Follow and turn right at the SECOND traffic light by Peachtree on to OLD 64
- Follow a few miles to a right on Brasstown Road by Clay’s Corner Gas Station
- Before you even get to that last turn, traffic will be backed up and they’ll be directing you to parking.
See you there!
Searching for Real Estate in Brasstown NC Near the Folk School or Close By? CLICK HERE and we’ll send you the listings that fit what YOU are looking for!
John Poltrock – The Poltrock Team at REMAX Mountain Properties – www.MyMurphy.com – Call Toll Free 1-866-Murphy-NC or 1-866-687-7496