This weekend is one of my favorite fall events of the year in Murphy NC! It is the John C Campbell Folk School’s famous Fall Festival! We went to last year’s Fall Festival and absolutely loved it! It’s a wonderful event and opportunity to enjoy good food, great music, vendors, crafts, tons of talent from all over, see practically everyone you know in Murphy, and just have a good time!
There’s one thing for certain! The Poltrocks will be there 😉
Just in case you have a hard time finding it, here are directions to the Folk School from McDonald’s in Murphy (so you have a good landmark to start from).
- turn left on to 64 East (the 4 Lane).
- Drive over the river and turn right at the traffic light where 64 turns right
- Follow and turn right at the SECOND traffic light by Peachtree on to OLD 64
- Follow a few miles to a right on Brasstown Road by Clay’s Corner Gas Station
- Before you even get to that last turn, traffic will be backed up and they’ll be directing you to parking.
See you there!
John Poltrock – The Poltrock Team at REMAX Mountain Properties – www.MyMurphy.com – Call Toll Free 1-866-Murphy-NC or 1-866-687-7496