Simply put, real estate is a demanding business. No matter if you’re in Murphy, North Carolina or any other corner of the United States, having a Realtor who is effective in getting everything done for you, and done well, is virtually impossible for a single real estate agent. That is why The Poltrock Team at RE/MAX embraced the Team Model as opposed to inefficiently trying to do everything individually.
When you’re selling real estate, hiring a Team with a Closing Coordinator is a huge advantage. From contract to closing, our Closing Coordinator ensures you have the most seamless closing possible. There is an incredible amount of moving parts behind the scenes you may never even realize must happen to ensure your property closes.
What can you expect from our Closing Coordinator?
Personal Point of Contact to answer the many questions that arise.
- Coordinates any and all inspections with all appropriate parties.
- Helps execute any necessary repairs.
- Ensures all necessary documents are executed and delivered to the closing attorney’s office for closing preparation.
- Coordinates & Schedules closing appointments with the attorney’s office. Continually follows up and reminds all parties to ensure your closing is as timely as possible.
- Coordinating, Managing, and responding to the constant communication between parties to ensure a smooth transaction
- Assists in timing to change, order, and/or cancel utilities and insurance.
- And many more unseen duties and tasks.
With a single agent, do you think your closing would be smooth and happy if they’re out showing, at an open house, on vacation, or simply not answering the phone? If you read many of the feedback responses, our closing coordinator is constantly referenced as one of the best parts of the buying and selling experience.
Having a closing Coordinator is invaluable as we move your property from For Sale, to Under Contract, and ultimately to CLOSED. While you may read this article and have an idea, you won’t understand how much of a strategic advantage it is for you until you experience it for yourself! The best part? It costs you nothing extra to have our whole Team working for you. Our fee structure is identical to that of a single real estate agent.
Ready to sell your property and experience the advantage of having a Closing Coordinator working for you? Have more questions? We’re ready! Contact us today by clicking here or calling 1-866-687-7496.