|Aug. 21 – Tuesday||Rosman||Home|
|Aug. 23 – Thursday||Swain||Away||2:50|
|Aug. 27 – Monday||Smoky Mountain||Home|
|Aug. 28 – Tuesday||Hiwassee Dam||Home|
|Aug. 30 – Thursday||Andrews||Away||3:45|
|Sept. 4 – Tuesday||Cherokee||Home|
|Sept. 6 – Thursday||Hayesville||Away||3:30|
|Sept. 11 – Tuesday||Nantahala||Home|
|Sept. 13 – Thursday||Robbinsville||Home|
|Sept. 18 – Tuesday||Rosman||Away||12:30|
|Sept. 20 – Thursday||Swain||Home|
|Sept. 25 – Tuesday||Hiwassee Dam||Away||3:25|
|Sept. 27 – Thursday||Andrews||Home|
|Oct. 1 – Monday||Cherokee||Away||2:40|
|Oct. 4 – Thursday||Hayesville||Home|
|Oct. 8 – Monday||Smoky Mountain||Away||2:30|
|Oct. 9 – Tuesday||Nantahala||Away||3:15|
|Oct. 13, 15-17||SMC Tournament||TBA||TBA|
|Oct. 20 – Saturday||1st Round of Playoffs||TBA||TBA|
Here’s some hard numbers. The below chart represents four month trailing data for the Cherokee County Housing Market. It does not represent land. Trailing data is great because it averages out the most recent transactions to give you the most stable data. If you’re not sure what some of the abbreviations are below, see the key at the bottom of this article.
Current Market Data Powered by the Poltrock Team at REMAX of Murphy North Carolina
|Price Range||Transactions/mo.||DOM Short||DOM Average||DOM Long||L/S Ratio|
Now here’s something quite interesting. Here’s the data for the past month only:
|Transactions/mo.||DOM Short||DOM Average||DOM Long||L/S Ratio|
The variance in the 4 month trailing versus the 1 month numbers indicate we’re seeing more property move for the last month. That’s obvious. What is interesting is the DOM is much higher indicating we’re going to see that continue to get longer. Also, the List to sell ratio is over a full point lower. That generally shows me that more buyers are “fishing” for good deals (why transactions are up) and in some cases are getting it (which is why the L/S ratio is lower).
Either way, numbers are power! Want to know how this applies to your property or one that you are considering buying? Call us or email and we would be happy to provide you a free consultation to translate all this information to your situation. Happy buying and selling!
There’s a rock climbing wall in the back. The rock wall is really made of plastic. You have to do it with a rope. When you climb to the top, you can push a button that rings a bell. It’s loud! You might want to cover your ears when you push it.
In the front, there is a big, huge play place where you can shoot balls, throw them, and more! There’s a big slide you should try out. You can only ride down back, straight, or on your bottom. It’s fun because you can hit a bump and bounce the whole way down!
There is a pizza place where you can get any kind of pizza. It is in the back. You might see it if you go there.
There are lots of video games! My favorite is the roll ball. If you get a 1,000 points, you get a bunch of tickets! There’s even a Putt-Putt game. You can play different holes. On the second to last one, it will go right down to the check point.
If you go there, you will see the other games. I’m sure you’ll find them amazing too! I hope you have a fine time!
By Katie Bug – Junior REMAX Agent – Murphy North Carolina – www.MyMurphy.com
515 Weece Mountain
Hothouse area of Murphy NC
Home For Sale on Acreage!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths great chalet styled home
- EXCELLENT floor plan makes this home roomy and airy
- Large kitchen is the perfect place to prepare meals
- Full basement with a walkout!
- +/- 3.1 acres is a great piece of land!
- And you get it at an excellent value!
- Stunning vaulted ceilings
- Beautiful ROCK wood burning fireplace
- Sit on the screened in porch and enjoy nature – without bugs!
- Open and bright
- Close to Blue Ridge GA and Ducktown TN and Murphy NC
- You absolutely must see this winner!
This Home is SOLD!!! Check out all our current properties for sale in Murphy NC
We got to learn what the computers were for. Soon we will get more computers for AR tests. The AR books have red stickers and are in the library. They have questions in them you have to take a test on. When you start the test, you cannot stop.
My new friend is named Jeremy. He is new at school but is nice, too.
The End – More coming soon from Katie Bug!
I went to Sea World and saw sharks! Different kinds of them. We saw a dolphin show. This girl always wanted to swim with dolphins. She dove from a window and swam with them. Then the cool part came. There was a trapeze guy who was on their nose. They dolphins did flips in the air! They would do normal dives and even circle dives.
Disney had several fun rides. On one, we went to the top of an elevator and fell down 13 floors! We took another elevator where you got to fly in the air and see everything in the park. There was Space Mountain. I got to ride in the front once and the back. You were able to see stars, the Milky Way, Everything in the universe!
You should go sometime! It was very hot, but was worth the trip. It is in Orlando, Florida. I’ve got to go to my first day of school tomorrow, so it’s bed time. That’s all for now!
Katie Peacock (Poltrock) – Future REMAX Agent – REMAX Mountain Properties
12 Breakaway Trail
Andrews, North Carolina
- Great 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath TRUE log home
- TRUE Log Garage
- Protected by an American Home Shield Select Warranty
- Gorgeous Mountain View overlooking the Snowbird Mountains
- Patio and screened in porch
- Located in Granny Squirrel community
- Paved Roads
- Extremely low maintenance vacation home
We’re sorry but this home is no longer available.
This home is now SOLD Real Estate in Murphy NC!
Tarheel West Drive
Great Mountain Home for Sale
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath mountain home
- Gorgeous decorations accentuate this home excellently!
- Better than a new construction home!
- Featured with an American Home Shield Select Warranty
- Sits on approximately 7.48 killer acres!
- Rock Lined Creeks and own your own waterfall!
- Private everything! Well, Drive, and your home! Never see another neighbor again
- Ten minute walk to Lake Hiwassee
- Point in common with United States Forest Service
- 5 minutes and 28 seconds from the square of Murphy
- Paved Road Frontage right up to the driveway
- Back porch overlooks the acreage, creeks, and hear the waterfall’s echo
- Great wood burning rock fireplace
- More storage than you’ll find at any other cabin
- We have a floor plan and would be happy to email it to you
- Central Heat Pump – works both heating and air conditioning
- Great Country kitchen with top notch appliances
Now that this property is sold, be sure to check out Our Murphy NC Real Estate Listings for Sale currently.